Update 200 for Pharo5
Last week, update 200 for Pharo5 has been released.
- Quality Assistant now comes by default and shows code critics right in the system browser
- a new bytecode decompiler that can decompiler the whole system
- a new pretty printer
- further progress with Reflectity and First class variables
- A new code editor in the code browser and some other tools
- A "Pharo Project Catalog" to easily find and load code
- STON: A lightweight text-based, human-readable data interchange format (based on JSON) now included by default.
- many bug fixes and smaller improvements
For Pharo5, already we closed 642 issues tracker entries, even though development started just some months ago. Pharo5 will be frozen in December 2015 with a release planned for early 2016.
To download the current development version of Pharo5, see http://pharo.org/download.
There are 600 open issues on the issue tracker. Help now to close one!
For more frequent updates about what is happening with Pharo, follow on twitter: @pharoproject.