[ANN] Pharo v7.0.0-rc1 released!
This is the first step to release a definitive version, and while we will continue integrating bug fixes, API change Pull Requests will be delayed until the open of Pharo 8.0.0 development. Now, you would wonder what the ChangeLog of this release is… and answer is we still do not have one (btw, we should find a way to automate this).
Anyway… we are very close to release now :)
Please download the image here, test, report issues.