Community & help
If you have any question regarding Pharo, do not hesitate to post in the Pharo mailing-lists or on the Slack Pharo (see below to get an invitation). You may use StackOverflow but Pharoers do not use it much and prefer the mailing-list or slack. Be sure to tag your question with the pharo tag, so that your question is not lost amongst all the questions on StackOverflow.
- Important announcements only: Subscribe Here (max one mail per month)
- The Pharo-users (browse) mailing list is for users of Pharo. It is a friendly place where any question about Pharo is welcome.
- The Pharo-dev (browse) mailing-list is the main tool of communication concerning the development of Pharo.
- The mailing-list archives (nicely sorted and searchable) are: http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/
- Follow @pharoproject
Teachers and Research Groups
There are several companies worldwide using Pharo.
Pharoers often save their project
- on SmalltalkHub (You can get a list of most of the projects of SmalltalkHub List of Projects)
- or on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/
We have an active team at Slack for Pharo users and developers. Because it is invite only, you can request your invite by clicking the following badge .
The IRC channel
Join the channel
irc.freenode.net. If you don't have an IRC client, Freenode provides access using a web browser.
We are in the process of setting up a commercial support infrastructure for Pharo. For more information, please contact the Pharo Board.