Community & help
If you have any question regarding Pharo, do not hesitate to post in the Pharo mailing-lists or on the Slack Pharo (see below to get an invitation). You may use StackOverflow but Pharoers do not use it much and prefer the mailing-list or slack. Be sure to tag your question with the pharo tag, so that your question is not lost amongst all the questions on StackOverflow.
- Monthly Pharo Newsletter (archive here)
- The Pharo-users (browse) mailing list is for users of Pharo. It is a friendly place where any question about Pharo is welcome.
- The Pharo-dev (browse) mailing-list is the main tool of communication concerning the development of Pharo.
- The mailing-list archives (nicely sorted and searchable) are: http://lists.pharo.org/pipermail/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org/
- Follow @pharoproject
Teachers and Research Groups
There are several companies worldwide using Pharo.
Pharoers often save their project
- on SmalltalkHub (You can get a list of most of the projects of SmalltalkHub List of Projects)
- or on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/
- or GitHub
We have an active team at Slack for Pharo users and developers.
Because it is invite only, you can request your invite by clicking the following badge .
We hangout also on Discord, where we discuss everything for Pharo users and developers.
You can get an instant invite following this link.
The IRC channel
Join the channel
irc.freenode.net. If you don't have an IRC client, Freenode provides access using a web browser.
We are in the process of setting up a commercial support infrastructure for Pharo. For more information, please contact the Pharo Board.