Participate to Pharo Sprints
Pharo Sprint is a regular (monthly) event when developers and users meet together to fix bugs. This usually takes place in a physical location but people are welcomed to participate from any place using the #sprint channel in our Discord server, and the dedicated Pharo Sprint application. This is great opportunity for novices to get involved and learn from experts!
How to Participate
- Check the upcoming Pharo Sprint event on this page or on Pharo Association
- If you do not have an account on the Pharo’s FogBugz issue tracker, register yourself
- Download the latest Pharo Sprint App image from Bintray and the corresponding Pharo virtual machine
- Run the application from World Menu / Communication / Pharo Sprint
- Login, using your FogBugz account, wait a bit (about 40 seconds), then you should see all open cases
- Choose one and have a happy programming 😊
More details about the Pharo Sprint Application, including screenshots, are available at its GitHub page.
Organize Local Pharo Sprint
Would you like to meet locally together with others participants? Then organize the Pharo Sprint event in your place. You can organize it the same day as the announced events, or any other day. Let’s us know about your organized events by sending email to the pharo-users mailing list.
😊 Have a fun Pharo programming 😊
Have a look at https://association.pharo.org/Events