If you found a bug or issue with Pharo please let us know. You can report bugs on the issue tracker.
How to report a bug
- Take the latest stable or latest development system, ideally using the latest virtual machine is better (check download section).
- Make sure that you can reproduce the bug.
- Send a mail to the mailing-list pharo-dev mailing if you are not sure, check if the bug was already reported on http://pharo.fogbugz.com
- Open a bug entry on http://pharo.fogbugz.com
- Do not forget to mention the virtual machine version, your OS and other crucial information
- Follow your bug. Indeed it may happen that your bug is fixed by introducing another bug fix and you can verify and close it.