Community & help
We hang out on Discord (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa), where we discuss everything for Pharo users and developers.
You can get an instant invite following this link.
If you have any questions regarding Pharo, do not hesitate to post in the Pharo mailing lists or on Discord Team (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa). You may use StackOverflow but we do not use it much and prefer the mailing list or discord. Be sure to tag your question with the pharo tag, so that your question is not lost amongst all the questions on StackOverflow.
- Pharo Newsletter [On Hold] How to get a monthly overview of the projects happening in Pharo.
- Mailinglist at https://lists.pharo.org, among others:
- Follow the official mastodon: @[email protected]
- You can suggest news via the same Form as for twitter as a bot reposts the Twitter account content also on mastodon
There are two blogs that collect the massive amount of activities around Pharo.
- https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com Everything you wanted to know about http://www.pharo.org without being forced to read 1000 mails
In addition, there is a more technical blog about the pharo development:
Teachers and Research Groups
There are several companies worldwide using Pharo.
Pharoers often save their projects on github.
Do not forget to tag your projects with the Pharo tag :).
Here are the old code repositories used prior to GitHub.
- SmalltalkHub (You can get a list of most of the projects of SmalltalkHub List of Projects)
You can commercial support infrastructure for Pharo. For more information, please contact the Pharo Board.
The membership of the Pharo Consortium includes limited commercial support. If you are looking for consultants please contact the Pharo consortium.