Community & help
We hangout on Discord (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa) , where we discuss everything for Pharo users and developers.
You can get an instant invite following this link.
If you have any question regarding Pharo, do not hesitate to post in the Pharo mailing-lists or on Discord Team (Invitation at https://discord.gg/QewZMZa). You may use StackOverflow but we do not use it much and prefer the mailing-list or discord. Be sure to tag your question with the pharo tag, so that your question is not lost amongst all the questions on StackOverflow.
- Monthly Pharo Newsletter How to get a monthly overview of the supercool projects happening in Pharo. (There is an archive here)
- Mailinglist at https://lists.pharo.org, among others:
There two blogs that collect the massive amount of activities around Pharo.
- https://pharoweekly.wordpress.com Everything you wanted to know about http://www.pharo.org without being forced to read 1000 mails
In addition there is more technical blog about the pharo development:
Teachers and Research Groups
There are several companies worldwide using Pharo.
Pharoers often save their project
- on SmalltalkHub (You can get a list of most of the projects of SmalltalkHub List of Projects)
- or on http://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/
- or GitHub
We are in the process of setting up a commercial support infrastructure for Pharo. For more information, please contact the Pharo Board.