Google Summer of Code 2019 has officially started with its community bonding period. Pharo Consortium has accepted 7 students from 4 different countries to participate in this year’s GSoC.
Every week our students will publish blog posts to announce and document their progress. In this first week, we asked students to introduce themselves, tell us a little about their background and the projects they will be working on.
These are the blog posts where our students introduce themselves to the community. Feel free to contact them personally with questions, feedback, or just words of encouragement.
- Atharva Khare, GSoC 2019: Extending DataFrame library for Pharo Consortium
- Nikhil Pinnaparaju, My Journey Into Google Summer of Code — 2019
- Dayne Lorena Guerra Calle, GSoC 2019 introducing my project: Next Generation of Unit Testing
- Evelyn Cusi Lopez, Better and more refactorings for Pharo — Part 1
- Myroslava Romaniuk, Improving Code Completion @ GSoC 2019: introduction
- Nina Medic, GSoC ProjectFirstWeek.html)
- Smiljana Knezev, New Collections for Pharo